There are a variety of WordPress plugins available to help you create forms and surveys on your website. Whether you need an easy way to collect feedback from your customers, or a more robust solution to track sales and user behavior, there is a plugin to meet your needs. Here are some of the top WordPress plugins for forms and surveys:
Gravity Forms is a powerful and easy-to-use solution for creating custom forms for your WordPress website. It comes with a drag-and-drop form builder and a range of features, including:
WPForms makes it easy to create beautiful forms with no coding required. It comes with a user-friendly drag-and-drop form builder, plus features like:
Formidable Forms is a popular WordPress plugin for building forms and surveys. It offers a drag-and-drop form builder and features like:
These are just a few of the top WordPress plugins for forms and surveys. Depending on your needs, there are a variety of plugins available that offer different features and integrations. Make sure to do your research to find the best solution for your specific needs.
The best WordPress plugin for creating quizzes is Quiz and Survey Master. This plugin is easy to use, allows for customization, and offers various question types, like multiple choice, true or false, and fill-in-the-blank. It also supports multiple languages and has the ability to grade quiz results. It also allows you to create multiple report types, like scorecards and leaderboards, which you can then share with your users.
1. Quiz and Survey Master
3. Watu Quiz
4. Quiz Cat
5. Riddle Quiz Plugin
6. Flexi Quiz
7. WP Quiz Pro
8. ARI Stream Quiz
9. Quiz Maker
10. QuizMaster by OpinionStage
1. Quiz and Survey Master
4. WS Quiz
8. MAT Quiz
9. Quiz Maker by OpinionStage
10. QuizUp – Simple Quiz Plugin
1. Multiple Choice / Single Answer: The plugin should allow you to create multiple choice and single answer quizzes with ease.
2. Configureable Timer: You should be able to control the time each quiz taker will be presented with to respond.
3. Leaderboard: A leaderboard that can track quiz results can works wonders for a more engaged audience.
4. Question Types: Responses can range from text-based answers, multiple choice questions, image-based questions and more.
5. Result Sharing: Being able to then share results on social networks and have it link back to the quiz builder can help drive more visitors from referral-based channels.
6. Visual Design: Plugin should have an attractive design that compliments the audience and the question being addressed.
7. Responsive Design: As more and more quizzes are being accessed from mobile devices, it’s important your quiz is built with a responsive design.
8. Easy-to-use: Plugin should be easy-to-use and require minimal setup or training.
With our extensive collection of elements, creating and customizing layouts becomes
second nature. Forget about coding and enjoy our themes.